Terms & Conditions
The term Turbonet Systems Pvt.Ltd. or Turbonet or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Gala No 1, Ramdoot Bldg No 4, Ground Floor, Mahadev Palav Marg, Currey Road East, Mumbai 400012. Our company registration number is U72900MH2013PTC242668 and place of registration in Mumbai. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- There would be certain section of this website which is access controlled by username and password. It is your responsibility to ensure the security of your login credential. We shall not be liable for any loss due to breach of your login credential. Any transaction carried through your login credential shall be treated as done by you.
- We reserve to the assign to assign / re-assign / transfer our rights to the user content partially or fully to any third party without any notice or approval from the user of the website.
- The user is not authorized by us to act on our behalf or use the content of the website with our written approval.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We make every effort to check and test our website during production. However, we would advise you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download from the Internet. We accept no liability for any damage to your computer system or loss of data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
- If any provision of this website terms and condition is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website term and conditions.